Content is one of many tools which visitors have at their disposal when trying to complete their task on your website. The question is whether or not the content you've provided is sufficient to do the job.
Web content doesn't have to do it all, but quite frankly, all the other tools you have - search, navigation, buttons, etc - really only play a supporting role. Ample time spent on the content is never wasted - formatting, writing, rewriting, reformatting. If you haven't taken a good look at your content lately, chances are... no one else has either.
Rider is an extremely responsible IT supplier... personable and easy to work with. My relationship with [Rider] has been both enjoyable and productive.
When it comes to designing websites, we operate with three principles:
- Great website design can be achieved. Building a great website is probably about 20% art, 80% science. With that in mind, we invest substantial effort in assessment and planning. Having a clear vision of where you are going can help guarantee that you'll know when you arrive.
- You deserve it. Why should you forfeit excellence when it comes to your online presence? You wouldn’t settle for a second-rate advertisement anywhere else.
- We can deliver it. Our experience and commitment get the job done.
Our formula is simple, but depends on the scope of your project. Our general design/development rate is $60 per hour. After we conduct a FREE requirements gathering session, Rider MultiMedia will be able to provide you an estimate for the number of hours the project will take along with a quoted price and timeline.
Design Projects generally include:
- Initial Consultation and Requirements Gathering
- Cost and Site Proposal
- Detailed Project Plan (after proposal accepted)
- Design Compositions (Photoshop files)
- Site Source Files (HTML, ASP, etc)
- Site Build on Hosting Server (hosting not included)
- Testing and Site Analytics
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Site Launch Consultation
THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
We don’t often encourage it, but sometimes a budget demands an alternative. We can work with predesigned templates if necessary to save our clients on custom design hours. Contact us for more information.